The Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week brings to you the best & biggest in Indian fashion. WIFW AW ‘09 unfurls the splendid collections of 102 designers on the runway and the exhibition area. With 34 shows 12 showings and 99 stalls, it offers six action-packed days of creativity aligned with business opportunities. All under one roof at the new five star venue InterContinental Eros. The clear goal is to promote and encourage designers grow their brands locally and internationally whilst developing strong links with the wider manufacturing and retail industries. This fashion week promises you six days of great business opportunities and absolute fashion.
Yahoo! India Answers is conducting a contest with profile WIFW wherein the following 5 new generation designers have asked you 5 questions on Fashion. The best 2 answers in the entire contest will win designer outfits designed by any of these 5 designers.
* Click here for Question from Ritesh Kumar
* Click here for Question from Jenjum & Jasleen
* Click here for Question from Pallavi Mohan
* Click here for Question from Jyotee Khaitan
* Click here for Question from Yuvraj Siddharth Nagpal
Before answering the questions, please read the Terms and Conditions for the contest and make sure you comply them before answering the questions under this contest.
Terms & Conditions
The contest shall be organized and conducted by Yahoo India Private Limited (“Yahoo! India”) and shall be open from 18th March 2009 to 27th March 2009 (both days inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
1. The Contest is open only to citizens of India and eighteen (18) year or older at the time of participating in the Contest.
2. To participate in the contest, the participants have to answer questions asked by the five designers of Wills Lifestyle India fashion week 09’ the names are Jyotee Khaitan, Jenjum/Jesleen, Pallavi Mohan, Ritesh Kumar, Yuvraj Siddharth Nagpal during the Contest Period. The participant can answer only once and edit his answer any number of times they want, but only the last entry received by Yahoo! India before the end of the Contest Period will be considered.
3. Any entries for the contest after the date of the close of the Contest Period shall be invalid and such entries shall not be considered for the contest.
4. Yahoo! India will choose 2 winners by choosing the 2 best answers out of the correct entries received within the Contest Period i.e. upto 23.59 p.m hours on 27th March 09 and the winners will be intimated via email on the email address submitted by the participant.
5. The answers should not be abusive in nature and should adhere to answers community guidelines http://in.answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guidelines.
6. Each winner will get one “one outfit” each from any of the 5 designers whose question they have answered. (The “Prize”).
7. The Prize shall not be transferable/ redeemable for cash. No request shall be entertained by Yahoo! India in this behalf.
8. Any statutory taxes, duties or levies as may be applicable from time to time, arising out/ in respect of such Prize, shall be payable by the winner of the respective prize.
9. All costs and expenses for collecting the Prize shall be borne by the winner and no claim of whatsoever nature will be entertained by Yahoo! India in this regard.
10. Yahoo! India shall not be liable for any loss, damage, theft, or any other mishap caused to the Prize after handing over the same to the winners of the contest.
11. The winner or his/her legal heirs shall have no other rights or claims whatsoever against Yahoo! India.
12. This contest is organized and conducted by Yahoo! India subject to the applicable laws in India. Yahoo! India or any of its affiliates, directors, employees and associates shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any misrepresentation, default or any act or omission in relation to this contest.
13. Employees of Yahoo! India and/or their associate and affiliate companies/concerns, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible for participating in the contest.
14. In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this contest, the decision of Yahoo! India shall be final and binding on all concerned.
15. The terms and conditions of this contest are subject to the laws of Republic of India. All disputes in respect of this contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent court/s at Mumbai.
16. Participation in this contest implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions of the contest.
17. Yahoo! India reserves the right to alter the terms of this contest or terminate the contest at its own discretion and without prior notice to the participant and without incurring any liability whatsoever.
Show off your Fashion Quotient and answer all the questions asked in the contest. May the best answer win!!
Community Manager – Yahoo! India Answers